INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
In the IoT Fundamentals course, participants learn about the Internet of Things and how it enables the Digital Transformation along with emerging technologies such as data analytics, artificial intelligence, and the increased attention to cybersecurity. The course also introduces the importance of the new Intent Based Networking that uses a software-driven approach and machine learning to be able to connect and secure tens of billions of new devices with ease.
- Gain comprehensive insights on how emerging technologies are shaping the digital business. Understand the benefits of automation in a digitised world.
- Explore the Internet of Things including sensors, actuators, and controllers and how they are connected in a network.
- Learn basic computer networking concepts and programming languages to support IoT devices.
- Develop skills and practical experience on connecting and securing devices.
- Discover opportunities provided by digital transformation and explore career and business opportunities in the IoT space.
Upon successful completion, participants will:
- Understand concepts of digital systems.
- Understand the concept of electricity, circuits and measurements.
- Build digital circuits and configuration.
- Understand the architecture of microcontrollers and different types of microcontrollers.
- Apply programming concepts to program circuits and integrate with sensors.
- Apply programming and networking concepts to support IoT devices.
- Build a dashboard for IoT devices and store sensor readings to Database.
Do You Have What It Takes
Who should attend?
- Tech enthusiasts